Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Manga Colourations

  1. #11
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I coloured "Come and Get me" ^_^ You can see it here:

    http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...CGme/CGme.html

    I think it came out nice... I thought he looked kind of devilish so I went for the Black and Red colour scheme.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WAAAAAH~~~ turns out very,very nicely~~~ ^o^
    thanx,terra-kun ^3^
    the flowery boi pic...I coloured him completely different with orangey hair colour -.-;;; I like yours much more xDDD

    to see my version--- http://aramaki.deviantart.com

  3. #13
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *drools* That's awesome! You can colour 10 times better than me and you still like my simple colour style? I only use 2 shades and you use a whole palette! I'm not worthy!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You both rock! I like both of you...I'm gonna have to start stalking you both. Hmmm....gonna need some organization with my time, though [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already have a few stalkers... You'll have to line up behind Pen who wants me to continue my comic Sprite Show!...

    Though seriously... I'm nothing compared to yakitori...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Wow*

    *sitting here amazed...and kind of jealous [img]redface.gif[/img] *

    You know, if you put those two pics side by side, they look like twins...good twin/evil twin, maybe. No, more like, two sides of the same coin, one meant for daylight, the other meant for nighttime.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Anyway, after browsing through your gallery, yakitori, I have come to the conclusion that you are a very talented artist. And I also very much enjoy looking at Terra-kun's variation of your pics. They are both wonderful.

    ~Crystal
    (once again having a grand ol' time, saving pics XD)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I added the starts of a yakitori color on my page, I'm having troubles with thinking up tye fiishing touches... I found the "pattern" tool in Photoshop.

    http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...CGme/CGme.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •